ASHE Listserv Guidelines
Guidelines for messages posted to the ASHE Listserv
- The ASHE listserv will be moderated, but the responsibility for the content of the message is entirely with the sender.
- Every message pertaining to higher education, or of immediate interest to ASHE members, will be disseminated. The Listserv moderator reserves the right to withhold posting announcements of questionable content or origin. Submitters of rejected announcements will be notified and offered an opportunity to reword the post for acceptance.
- Submit only verifiable information regarding third parties.
- Private or personal messages will not be accepted.
- Keep submissions brief. Submissions over one page in length may be edited.
- Submit Listserv notices in the body of the email or text versions only; Word, Wordpad, or Text Edit.
- To be included on the current week's listserv, please submit your announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon Pacific on the Wednesday of that week.