CEP Mentor-Protégé Program
The CEP’s Mentor-Protégé Program (MPP) is intended to provide members of racially/ethnically minoritized populations with mutually beneficial mentoring relationships. To facilitate this process, protégés will be paired with mentors based upon primary scholarly and professional interests. Our objective is that this mentoring relationship will contribute to the protégé and mentor’s personal and professional development. The MPP highly encourages graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, administrators, student affairs personnel, as well as junior and senior faculty to participate in this mentoring program.
The 2019 CEP Mentor-Protege Program is sponsored in part by the Indiana State University Department of Educational Leadership.
Find us on Social Media
Event Date and Time
- Thursday, November 14, 2019
There is no registration fee for this program. However, participants agree to register, pay for, and attend the CEP Pre-conference, which begins on Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Applications Open: July 1
- Applications Close: September 15, Noon Pacific
- Notifications: September 25
- Registration and Payment Deadline: October 31
To complete the application form, you will need the following:
- Name, Organization, Role, Email, Phone Number
- Answers to the following question:
- If you are a graduate student, please indicate what stage you are in
- If you are a faculty member, please indicate what stage you are in
- If you are an administrator/student affairs professional, please indicate your functional area and how many years you have been in the field.
- What is your race / ethnicity? (Please check all that apply)
- What is your gender?
- Have you previously participated in the CEP Mentor/Protégé program? If so, in what capacity? (Please check all that apply)
- What are your research, scholarly, and/or professional interests? (Please limit your response to 150 words or less)
- What are your methodological preferences?
- What do you hope to gain from participation in the CEP Mentor/Protégé program? (Please limit your response to 150 words or less)