Associate Director 3
The Associate Director will provide analytical support to projects within the Office of Institutional Planning and Effectiveness and assist with facilitation of faculty assessment working groups. Primary analyses will be of the Common Curriculum's student learning outcomes as well the university's Graduation and Alumni surveys. The position will present detailed findings to inform and aid continuous improvement. The position will also assist with developing website content and identifying assessment resources for faculty and staff. The Associate Director will team with other members of the office to assist with faculty and staff training on skills necessary for assessment of student learning and administrative effectiveness.
- Collect data and assist in the analysis of student learning outcomes for general education.
- Validate data and manage data integrity issues and resolutions.
- Identify errors and inconsistencies in data and implement process for improvements.
- Provide support and assist with the development and distribution of university surveys.
- Assist with faculty and staff training in creating assessment assignments and exams.
- Organize and prepare material for post hoc assessment committees.
- Develop and present comprehensive summaries, complete reports with graphs and/or charts, and other appropriate results that provide interpretation of assessment findings.
- Complete adhoc reports or data gathering as needed.
- Manage and update web content.
- Other duties as assigned.
Link to Position: https://smu.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=PRO00000128&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FChicago