- Payment is due at the time of the transaction. In some instances, when institutions and/or organizations require invoices for payment, invoices may be issued; in these instances, payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Membership is for one year, beginning from the date of the transaction.
- Once the purchase of ASHE membership is completed, the membership is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Members who need an invoice for the membership should contact the ASHE office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 895-2737.
Event Registration Fees
- All attendees, presenters, and volunteers must be registered for the conference and/or pre-conference for which they attend, present, or volunteer. Presenters and volunteers must be registered prior to the deadline set by the ASHE Office to ensure their attendance at the conference.
- Discounted conference and event registration fees are extended to those members who have an updated membership through the event date.
- All event registration fees (e.g., conference, pre-conference, professional development, etc.) are non-transferable (to another person or to another year).
- Adjustments and/or refunds for conference registration fees will not be given to individuals who register at the non-member rate and later become a member. These funds are also non-transferable between membership and registration fees.
- Registration fees for professional development events (e.g., Graduate Student Policy Seminar, Early Career Workshop, etc.) are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Partial (50%) of the conference and/or pre-conference registration fees may be refunded for extenuating circumstances prior to September 30 proceeding each year's conference.
- Refunds requests should be sent to email@example.com and addressed to the Executive Director prior to September 30. All refund requests will be reviewed after the conference and a decision will be sent within one month of the end of the conference.
- Appeals to this policy should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to the Executive Director. Appeals will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and are granted for very rare extenuating circumstances. Appeals to this policy will only be for the general conference; no appeals will be granted for pre-conference or professional development registration fees. Appeals requests will be reviewed after the conference and a decision will be sent within one month of the end of the conference.
- Conference registration fees will not be refunded for weather or travel-related delays or cancellations.
- Refunds will be returned via the payment method used for the original payment. If payment was made or reimbursed by an institution/organization, it is the responsibility of the member to ensure those funds are returned to that entity.
Updated December 10, 2019