Planning Your Conference
- Conference Schedule
- Conference Registration
- Las Vegas COVID Guidelines
- Arriving & Departing Las Vegas
- Meals & Dining
- Things to Do & See in Las Vegas
- Higher Education in Las Vegas
The Conference, Virtual Ticket, and Pre-Conference schedules will be finalized and available in early August. Schedules can be viewed by clicking the link below:
Las Vegas is enforcing local measures developed by the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and the Governor's Office, such as social distancing, mask recommendations for unvaccinated individuals and a variety of mandates for businesses – including, but not limited to high standards of cleanliness in accordance with CDC and EPA guidelines. The Department of Health has increased resources to ensure travelers are abiding by local guidelines.
The ASHE Staff is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our event participants. While the Association will strive to hold a safe event, we also recognize it is not possible to remove all risks, in particular concerning COVID-19. To mitigate risks, the ASHE Staff will put required procedures in place to provide a safe environment for its event attendees.
Procedures for each event will be set according to CDC and public health recommendations, federal, state, and local regulations applicable at the time of the event, and what ASHE deems necessary to manage the risk for its event attendees. The ASHE Staff may change, update, or add to these requirements at any time as it deems prudent to best protect the health and safety of attendees and others, and attendees must comply with relevant policies and requirements as communicated by the ASHE Staff.
The Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino is located at 3667 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109. It is just 8 minutes from Harry Reid International Airport (LAS).
Las Vegas is within a 5-hour driving distance from the following cities: Phoenix, Arizona; San Diego, California; Los Angeles, California; St. George, Utah.
Parking at Planet Hollywood:
- Free parking to Platinum, Diamond, Seven Star members
- First hour: Free
- 1-4 hours: $12
- 4-24 hours: $15
- Daily max: $15
- Hotel guests: $15
Valet Parking Fees
- 0 - 4 Hours $30
- 4 - 24 Hours $36
While most flights will be more than 3 hours, affordable options are offered on most major airlines. Below we've collected price information for major airlines in major cities as of 2/14/2022. We encourage members to set alerts through flight tracking services such as flights.google.com or www.skyscanner.com.
The following flights are based on a departure date of Nov 15 and return on Nov 20.
|Los Angeles||United: $183 (nonstop) (https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/vuWt)|
|Seattle||Delta: $337 (nonstop) (https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/AFgt)|
|Detroit||Delta: $419 (nonstop) (https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/cB2d)|
|DC||United: $424 (non-stop) (https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/CiGc)|
|Miami/FLL||American: $535 (non-stop) (https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/i4q3)|
|Atlanta||Delta: $418 (nonstop) (https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/fSeh)|
|Denver||United: $344 (nonstop) (https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/VviL)|
|Indianapolis||United: $505 (https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/d6Ge)|
|Raleigh-Durham||United: $528 (https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/UKQ3)|
|Houston||United: $422 (nonstop) (https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/pEK8)|
Learn more about the airport: https://www.harryreidairport.com/
Find taxi, ride share and shuttle rates: https://www.harryreidairport.com/Transportation
Wheel Chair Accessible Transport from the Airport to the Hotel can be found at: https://www.harryreidairport.com/SpecialAssistance
Casual dining in and out of the hotel is available under $20. Evening receptions typically provide a variety of hors d'ouevres.
There are a variety of dining options at the Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino:
- Starbucks in the Lobby: Monday to Sunday 6AM - 11PM.
- Starbucks in the Casino: Monday to Sunday 6AM - Midnight.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Burger ($8-26): Monday to Thursday 11AM - Midnight, Friday to Sunday 10AM - Midnight.
- Café Hollywood ($10-40): Monday to Wednesday 7AM - 8PM, Thursday to Sunday 7AM - Midnight.
- Earl of Sandwich ($5-12): Open 24 hours daily.
- Koi ($7-50): Monday to Sunday 5PM - 10PM
- P.F. Chang’s ($8-25): Monday to Sunday 11AM - 11PM
- Pin-up Pizza ($8.99/slice): Monday to Wednesday 11AM - Midnight, Thursday to Sunday 11AM - 2AM.
- Yolȍs Mexican Grill ($5-20): Monday to Friday 4PM - 10PM, Saturday 12PM - 11PM.
- Bacchanal Buffet ($55 - $75): Monday to Thursday from 4 PM - 10 PM, Friday - Sunday 9 AM - 10 PM.
- The Buffet at Excalibur ($27 - $30): Thursday to Monday from 8 AM - 3 PM.
- Garden Buffet ($17 - $25) Hours vary, visit website.
- The Buffet at Luxor ($27): Hours vary, visit website.
- Taj Palace ($16): Daily 11 AM - 3 PM.
- The Buffet at Bellagio ($42 - $50): Monday - Sunday 8 AM - 3 PM.
- McDonald's (9-minute walk) $3+
- Taco Bell (10-minute walk) $5+
- Panda Express (3-minute walk) $8+
- Halal Guys (8-minute drive) $10+
- Al Madina Halal Family Restaurant (9-minute drive) $14+
- Yard House (6-minute drive) $15+.
- Hash House A Go-Go (7-minute drive) $13+.
- Tacos El Gordo (10-minute drive) $3+
- Shake Shack (5-minute drive) $10+
- Chipotle (8-minute walk) $7+
- Nacho Daddy (5-minute drive) $15
- Las Vegas Indian Center
- Latinx-Owned Business Guide
- LGBTQIA+ Events
- Black-Owned Business Guide
- Sober In Vegas: Exploring a sober friendly sin city.
- Bellagio Fountains: Monday to Sunday open 24 hours. Soaring fountains choreographed to music and lights.
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens: Monday to Sunday open 24 hours. Wonderful botanical space which changes with the seasons.
- Tour Fremont Street: Nightly live music, ziplining, and more.
- Neon Museum: Monday to Sunday 2PM - 10PM. Experience the history of Las Vegas through neon.
- Las Vegas Walking Tours: Monday to Saturday 11 AM to 2.30 PM. Enjoy the Fremont Street experience and so many other cultural icons dating back to the early twentieth century.
- Mirage Volcano: Monday to Sunday 7 PM to 11 PM. Nightly eruption of iconic volcano at the Mirage Hotel.
- Shows & Events
- Nevada State College (28-minute drive from the Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino). Enrollment over 7,000 students. https://nsc.edu/.
- College of Southern Nevada (multiple campuses) (17-25 minute drive from the Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino). Enrollment over 34,000 students. https://www.csn.edu/.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (6-minute drive from the Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino). Enrollment of 30,679 students. https://www.unlv.edu/.