45th Annual ASHE Conference
Pre-Conferences: November 9-13, 2020
Conference: November 18-21, 2020
Dates and Deadlines
*Please note these dates and deadlines are subject to change
|January 31||Call for Proposals available
ASHE Conference Portal Open
|Mid to Late April||Proposal Submission Deadline
Volunteer (Reviewer, Chair, Discussant) Deadline
|Early May||Awards nominations open|
|Early May||Reviews Assigned to Reviewers|
|Late May||Reviews Due|
|Early July||Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
Notification of Chair and/or Discussant Assignments
|Early July||Award nominations close|
|Mid August||Tentative Schedule sent to presenters, chairs, and discussants|
|Late August||Conference and Pre-Conference Schedules Available|
|Late Septemeber||Announcement of award recipients|
|October 15||Presenter and Volunteer Priority Registration Deadline|
|October 15||Regular Registration Deadline|
|October 26||Deadline to upload paper to ASHE Conference Portal|
|November 5||Late Registration Deadline|
|November 9-13||Pre-Conferences and Professional Development Events|
|November 18-21||45th Annual ASHE Conference|
The 2020 ASHE Virtual Conference will include:
- More than 400 research and scholarly paper presentations, 25 poster presentations, and over 75 roundtable papers presentations highlighting innovative empirical insights in the study of higher education.
- Pre-conference forums focusing on the intersections of higher education with public policy, international higher education, race and ethnicity, academic programs, and athletics.
- Graduate student events including the CEP Mentoring-Protege Program, CIHE Mentoring Network, and Graduate Student Policy Seminar.
- Distinguished keynote speakers: Dr. Freemin Hrabowski and Dr. Sapna Cheryan
- The annual ASHE Presidential Address by current ASHE President KerryAnn O'Meara.
- Recognition and celebration of ASHE Award recipients.
- The 11th Annual ASHE Dash
- And more!