48th Annual ASHE Conference
The In-Person Conference will include:
- Council for the Advancement of Higher Education Programs (CAHEP) Pre-Conference (additional registration required)
- Council for Ethnic Participation (CEP) Pre-Conference (additional registration required)
- Council on International Higher Education (CIHE) Pre-Conference (additional registration required)
- Council on Public Policy in Higher Education (CPPHE) Pre-Conference (additional registration required)
- Athletics Pre-Conference (additional registration required)
- 200+ in-person research and scholarly paper sessions; interactive symposiums; performance, visual, and digital scholarship sessions, works in progress and poster presentations
- 11 Presidential Sessions selected and curated by 2023 President Ana M. Martínez-Alemán
- 11 Invited sessions including the Barbara Townsend Lecture and the Bobby Wright Dissertation of the Year Presentation
- 2 Plenary Sessions
- ASHE Presidential Address by 2023 President Ana M. Martínez-Alemán
- Recognition and celebration of ASHE Awards recipients
- An Opening Reception with live, local entertainment
- A Graduate Student Luncheon connecting current graduate students
- Evening Networking Receptions hosted by Institutions and Organizations
- Exhibitor Tables (Future Sponsors & Exhibitors can visit our information page to learn how to reserve a space with ASHE).
- The ASHE Community Meeting, recapping 2023 and announcing plans for 2024 (including the 2024 conference theme!)
- The 14th Annual ASHE Dash (additional registration required; register by October 1 to receive a t-shirt)
- Complimentary access to the 2023 Virtual Conference Day on November 2
- And more!
The Virtual Conference Day will include:
For 2023, complimentary access to the 2023 Virtual Conference Day on November 2 is included with in-person Conference registration or if you will not be attending the In-Person Conference you may register at no cost to attend the Virtual Conference Day only. You must be registered for the In-Person Conference or the Virtual Conference Day to receive access to the Virtual Conference Day sessions.The Virtual Conference Day will support accessibility of the ASHE Conference for individuals who are unable or choose not to travel to the in-person Conference.